Tweet with the hashtag #NMWF
Conference Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities: Click here to download
the complete list of conference sponsorship & advertisement opportunities with associated benefits. Or contact Sara Hoeflaken
Neuromarketing industry leaders Meeting
The only annual opportunity to discuss important topics with your peers to move the industry forward together. With the Richard Silberstein, Christophe Morin, Elissa Moses, Martin de Munnik, Gemma Calvert, Rafal Ohme, Carla Nagel, Mirjam Broekhoff and Leon Zurawicki.
- Rotating discussion tables with a variety of topics
- Meet fellow CEO’s and Industry Leaders from over 30 different countries
- Discussing industry standards and contribute to the international opinion
Who should attend:
- CEOs of Neuromarketing Companies 5 FTE, participation subject to approval
- Local Chairs of the NMSBA
Welcome & Introduction
Richard Silberstein, Chairman of the NMSBA Board
Carla Nagel, Executive Director of the NMSBA
Round Table Discussions
Delegates can pick two topics in rotation, maximum 10 per table (please indicate your preference on the subscription form) - subject to availability.
- Corporate Accreditation
with Richard Silberstein: Why do we need an accreditation committee? Should your company be accredited?
- How do you conduct neuromarketing research ethically?
with Christophe Morin: What are the ethical implications of Neuromarketing? How are adolescents uniquely affected?
- Fully booked! Bringing
Neuroscience Mainstream with Elissa Moses: How to make Neuro top of mind when thinking of Market Research
- Fully booked! Commercialization of Neuromarketing Research
with Martin de Munnik: How do you sell Neuromarketing products to the market? Is there a special way to approach marketing your Neuromarketing services?
- Topics on Education
with Gemma Calvert: There is a greater need for Neuromarketing education globally. How do we meet the growing demand?
- International Cooperation
with Rafal Ohme: How does international cooperation benefit the industry as a whole? Why is cooperation more beneficial than competition?
- How to involve more Brands and Marketing practitioners in the neuromarketing community? with Carla Nagel: Generate ideas to inform, educate and engage more brands and marketing practitioners.
- Knowledge Sharing
with Mirjam Broekhoff and Leon Zurawicki: Exchange ideas on the benefits of sharing research, insights with peers and discuss the potential of the quarterly Neuromarketing Theory & Practice.
|4:00 ||Feedback From all Tables|
|5:00 ||Combined Cocktails with the Participants of the 'Introduction to Neuromarketing' Seminar|