Conference Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities:Click here to download the complete list of conference sponsorship & advertisement opportunities with associated benefits. Or contact Sara Hoeflaken
TICKETS & Confirmation
The Neuromarketing World Forum program committee 2014 consists of the following individuals:
- Ale Smidts (Professor of Marketing Research at Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Andy Smith (Dir. Marketing Research at Hershey's)
- Haley Yarosh (Postdoctoral Fellow, Yale)
- Jacob Lyng Wieland (Audience researcher at the Danish Broadcasting Cooperation)
- Janet Gallent (SVP, Strategic & Primary Research at NBC Universal)
- Patryk Zamorski (Strategic B2B marketer, Dentons)
>IMPORTANT< YOU MIGHT NEED A VISA OR ESTA APPLICATION to enter the USA!
If you are traveling to the US, please check this website to check your necessary documents to enter the country!
CONFERENCE SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
WELCOME RECEPTION on TUESDAY MARCH 4THThe NMSBA is host of the Opening Reception March 4 - 7pm-9pm.
NEUROMARKETING SCIENCE & BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
The NMSBA is headquartered in the Netherlands. For all your questions about the NMSBA visit or contact us at call the NMSBA office during Dutch business hours (GMT+1):
Burgemeester van Rijnsingel 20B 5913 AN Venlo, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 777 850 090 Email: email@example.com