Conference Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities:Click here to download the complete list of conference sponsorship & advertisement opportunities with associated benefits. Or contact Sara Hoeflaken
|09:30||How to commercialize neuromarketing research|
- Challenges in the Neuromarketing Industry
- Neuromarketing in the total package of marketing research methodologies
- What is the product that you sell?
Martin de Munnik
Founding partner, Neurensics
- Neuromarketing and the privacy of thoughts
- Can Neuromarketing Findings Harm the Public?
- Providing information on the protocols and ethical guidelines
CEO and co-founder, SalesBrain
In this talk, several aspects of emotional marketing will be discussed with a special emphasis on the dive states of consumers. The use of immersive computer graphics techniques like virtual reality and augmented reality will be analyzed as powerful tools for product presentation. The use of these “virtual mockups” techniques are emerging as a valuable tools for modulating and measuring affective states while modifying the aspect of product presentation.
Full Professor at the Technical University of Valencia. Director LabHuman.
This presentation looks at putting neuroscience in the context of a traditional industry like market research. It also shows how ESOMAR (the essential organization for encouraging, advancing and elevating market research worldwide) is helping the industry to engage with neuroscience.
Director General, ESOMAR
|13:30 ||Break outs. Choose one of the options below:|
Coffee and refreshments
|15:30||Unconscious habit of consumption of ice cream|
- How the combination of measurements leads to insight in emotional response
- How these insights leads to valuable information before entering the ice cream market
CEO, IPDOIS Neurobusiness Brazil
| 16:00||Tour to the "Journey through the Mind"-expo at the NEMO|
|16:30||Drinks and goodbye|