Tweet with the hashtag #NMWF
Conference Sponsorship & Advertisement Opportunities:Click here to download the complete list of conference sponsorship & advertisement opportunities with associated benefits. Or contact Sara Hoeflaken
2 february 2012
|08:30||Neuromarketing Network Opportunity (NMSBA Members only)|
Welcome to Amsterdam
Carla Nagel, Director of the Neuromarketing Science & Business Association
Messages to the long-term memory of your audience
- Measure consumer engagement
- Optimizing branded content
- Little changes to an add that have huge effect on its effectiveness
CEO Neuro-Insight & Professor at Swinburne University
Predicting preference and purchase with BOLD fMRI
We use BOLD fMRI to record consumer preferences. We record activity in regions of the brain that signal emotions and values that are relevant for consumer behavior, such as desire, trust and self relevance, or emotions that are to be avoided, such as fear or aversion. We have developed 12 'mappers', that we combine to evaluate the largely unconsious consumers response to commercials, brands, products, or packaging. Our goal is to evaluate the role of these emotions in final consumer choice. We have conducted several experiments that give strong indications as to what regions of the brain matter when it comes the actual choice that people make when confronted with products. We find that the relative weight of emotions depends on product class and desired goals.
CEO Neurensics & Professor at the University of Amsterdam
|11:50||Q&A from the audience|
|12:00|| Recording brain waves at the super market|
- What can we learn from shopper’s brain that they can’t tell us?
- What happens in the brain when people spot an item of interest, grab it, examine it, and then place it in the basket.
Dr. Stephen Sands
Chairman, Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer for Sands Research Inc.
Practical applications of neuromarketing tools
- How to choose the right tool for a specific marketing question
- What kind of insights can be derived
- How to fit these findings into your existing research framework
Managing Director of Neurosense Limited
Targeted Product Development
Many companies fail to acknowledge and analyze disparities observed among consumers and simply put them down to culture. New neuroendocrinological research proves that consumers are rational: They just have a different physiological perception of the same stimulus! Their preferences, behavior, and decisions are strongly influenced by the hundreds of millions of sensors monitoring their body and brain.
President, Research Director at DervalResearch, Chair of the Board of Directors of the Better Immune System foundation & Author of the book "The Right Sensory Mix", finalist of the Berry-AMA prize for Best Marketing Book 2011
|14:45 ||Q&A from the audience|
|15:00 ||Coffee break|
Enrich consumers feedback|
- The application of multiple different neuromethods
- How to integrate the findings?
Cristina de Balanzo, PhD - Global Head of Neuroscience TNS
Professor Rafał Ohme, Founder of Human Mind Brain Applied Research Center
Future of Neuromarketing
- What new insights can we expect in the near future?
- How will Neuromarketing as a discipline integrate on the business floor?
- How will the field develop?
Professor of Marketing Research, Erasmus University Rotterdam
|17:00||Start social event|
Boat tour on the famous Amsterdam canals with drinks
Dinner at Legend The Grand (please indicate vegetarian and any other dietary requirements on the booking form)